Company Core Team
YOUR FINANCIAL, REPORTING, and COMPLIANCE PARTNER
1. CFO & ACCOUNTING SERVICES
• Full cycle bookkeeping, including but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, accruals & month end journal entries.
• Derivative calculations.
• Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements, including working papers.
• Liase with Company’s auditor and legal counsel.
• Management’s discussion and analysis (“MD&A”) preparation.
As your integral partner, we do what we do best, so that your senior team can focus on what they do best. We do not require long term filing agreements, we guarantee 100% accuracy and compliance on all of our filing submissions in the US and Canada:
- EDGAR: Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval System automatically collects, validates, indexes, accepts, and forwards submissions by companies or others who are required by law to file forms with the U.S. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC).
- XBRL: eXtensible Business Reporting Language has become the reporting standard in the public filing industry. It is a flexible, multi-dimensional, and standardized format for both tagging and synthesizing your financial data. Once placed in XBRL format, your financial information becomes instantly available to the general investing public. Our use of the appropriate taxonomies allow for accuracy and timely turn arounds, while eliminating the frustration companies who choose to tag and map XBRL on their own, experience.
- Section 16 reporting maintains SOX compliance. For our Section 16 reporting, we create, manage, and transmit XML (eXtensible Markup Language) formatted Forms 3,4, and 5 directly to the SEC.
- SEDAR: System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval is a Canadian Securities Administration (CSA) mandated filing requirement for all Canadian public companies. PubCo Reporting provides simultaneous EDGAR and SEDAR filings for our dual listed clients.
3. CORPORATE SECRETARY SERVICES
PubCo Reporting also organizes, attends and can keep minutes of your Board of Director’s meetings and committee meetings. We keep and produce minute books and update them regularly for any due diligence questions. We also:
• Assist with meetings of Board of Directors and Board committees by preparing the meeting agenda, taking minutes
and recording decisions.
• Assist with annual shareholder meetings in the preparation of proxy material and by acting as a liaison with transfer agents.
• Liaise with auditors, lawyers, transfer agent, securities commissions and exchanges and prepare compliance diaries to ensure timely and accurate filings with regulatory bodies.
• Monitor regulatory filing deadlines based on your fiscal year end.
• Prepare applicable Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) annual and interim certificates and handle
all required filings.
• Arrange for any required news releases along with any required pre-clearances.
• Maintain corporate share registers for private companies.
• Prepare and file annual reports and other annual maintenance documents. In short, we supply the financial and reporting
logistics, so that you can focus on your business!